International Organizations, Ministries and NGOs count on me!
During my studies of cultural and Social Anthropology I have specialized on Gender Studies, the rights of Indigenous Peoples and the necessary intersectional methods of analysis, regarding gender, ethnicity, age, caste, social status, etc.
Additional trainings, such as the study of Equal treatment Law (Department of Legal Studies, Faculty of Law Vienna) and the Certificate as Gender Auditor (ILO), as well as 25 years of working experience make policy analysis and advice, as well as strategic policy planning in the fields of gender equality and diversity management, intrinsic parts of my key competencies.
Selected Reference Projects:
- Gender Policies on organizational level: CARE International (2009); Austrian Development Agency (2017)
ADA Gender Policy (2017)
CARE International Report: Implementation of the Gender Policy
- Gender Policies on Sector Level: Gender in Emergencies, Gender in the Water Sector, Gender in the Energy Sector, …
- Human Rights Based Approach: UNDP Macedonia , UNDP HRBA Network, Ludwig Boltzmann Institute für Human Rights – ADA
Tools for local development
- Women-Peace-Security: ADA – Burundi, Uganda, Nepal, CARE International – International Women´s Rights Networks (Women-Peace-Org, EPLO, Foundation of Austrian Friends of 1325 – …), Bundes Ministerium für Inneres BM.I.(Sicherheitsakademie – SIAK)
- Downloads Auslandseinsätze der österreichischen Polizei, inklusive Genderaspekte
- Poverty Reduction Strategies: ADA (Uganda), Ministry of Social Affairs in Macedonia, ….