Designing effective workplace policies against violence and harassment
JOIN OUR UPCOMING E-WORKSHOP
APPLICATION NOW OPEN! (click here to learn more and apply)
For more information: email@example.com
Violence and harassment at work pose significant threats to the dignity, security, and well-being of individuals, impacting not only workers and employers but also their families, communities, and society at large. To address this, our upcoming e-workshop equips professionals to design effective workplace policies against violence and harassment aligned with international standards.
- Understand violence and harassment as relating specifically to your work context;
- Identify practical measures that can be put in place to prevent, address and remedy, and frame them within a policy document that fits the needs of your organization;
- Mainstream violence and harassment into existing mechanisms and regulations at the level of your workplace, including Occupational Safety and Health instrument;
- Design an action plan to turn policy into practice.
- Through design-oriented participatory activities, you will come out of this training with a recipe for a policy tool that works in your organization.
- A limited number of partial fellowships are available